Welcome to our School
Welcome to Manor Primary School.
Manor Primary School is a happy, calm, caring, family-orientated community set within a well-resourced learning environment.
As a team we constantly strive to achieve the very best for you and your child to create successful and happy children. Education is a partnership between home and school and we place a great deal of emphasis on our relationship with parents. We believe that children learn best when home and school work together for their benefit.
We hope that our website gibes you a flavour of what our wonderful school has to offer, and that you will work with us to make Manor Primary School the best that it can be for learning.
The website provides you with all the information you need to know so that you are able to support your child with their homework, spelling as well as what they are learning in their lessons.
If you have any questions please contact us through the website or the school office.
Thank you, from Mrs Lightwing, Headteacher
CODE OF CONDUCT
GUESTS, STAFF & VISITORS
Our Guests, Staff and Visitors code of conduct is reflected
in our values listed below.
We are passionate about providing an exceptional
educational experience for pupils and parents.
We put our pupils and parents at the heart of everything we do.
We employ some of the most outstanding, dedicated and professional staff.
We are committed to recognising our children’s right
to a tailored education experience.
All our staff are committed to what we call our core service values.
There are eight core values.
These are the standards to which we work and they are evident in everything we do:-
1. Always be friendly and welcoming with pupils, parents and colleagues.
2. Be polite and courteous at all times and with everyone you meet.
3. Respect others and their views.
4. Work as a team, share what you know with others.
5. Learn today so that you will be better tomorrow.
6. Remember everyone is an individual and it is your behaviour that sets the example.
7. We make it happen for our pupils and parents.
8. We want to go the extra mile for our pupils and parents.
As you can see being a member of staff in our school means not just talking about these values it is truly living them. We are passionate about the service we provide.
Click here for more information.