This week your child has begin their exploration into 'Environmental Sounds'.
1) As you walk your child to and from school this week listen hard to all the sounds you can hear.
2) Challenge your child to draw three pictures to represent the most interesting sounds they have heard.
Send your child's work in for dojo awards.
This week your child has explored early pattern work though sorting.
1) Choose multiple items of three then four types (e.g. toys, tins from the cupboard, items of clothing and shoes) and challenge your child to sort them into groups, explaining their choices.
2) Challenge your child to make a simple AB repeating pattern with the items (e.g. sock, toy, sock, toy, sock toy)
Send me a picture for dojo awards.
Your child has begin their exploration into the story 'Mr Big' by Ed Vere.
1) Enjoy the story with your child - https://youtu.be/pzqd0elAeXk
2) Ask them lots of questions about the character, plot and setting.
3) Challenge them to draw a picture of Mr Big and colour him in.
Send your child's picture in for dojo awards.
Unfortunately not the ones with chocolate chips.
Our cookies ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please make your choice!
Some cookies are necessary in order to make this website function correctly. These are set by default and whilst you can block or delete them by changing your browser settings, some functionality such as being able to log in to the website will not work if you do this. The necessary cookies set on this website are as follows:
A 'sessionid' token is required for logging in to the website and a 'crfstoken' token is used to prevent cross site request forgery. An 'alertDismissed' token is used to prevent certain alerts from re-appearing if they have been dismissed.
We use Matomo cookies to improve the website performance by capturing information such as browser and device types. The data from this cookie is anonymised.
Cookies are used to help distinguish between humans and bots on contact forms on this website.
A cookie is used to store your cookie preferences for this website.Cookies that are not necessary to make the website work, but which enable additional functionality, can also be set. By default these cookies are disabled, but you can choose to enable them below: